Monday, November 13, 2006

Google Guam Indigenous

Whenever my brain doesn't seem to be working, I do a silly intentionally egotistical exercise about my blog, where I google random combinations of words in hopes of finding my blog high up on the list of results. Click here to check out my most recent adventure with google.

This blog is relatively new right now, we haven't even sent out the official call inviting people to check it out, so I wouldn't expect it to be placing high on google searches. So for today I'll use my other blog No Rest for the Awake - Minagahet Chamorro.


indigenous and Guam = #10

indigenous and Chamorro = #38

indigenous and Chamoru = #15

sovereignty and Guam = #4

decolonization and Guam = #9

colonization and Guam = #20

indigenous myspace and Guam = #9

native Guam Chamorro = #16

Guam islander Chamorro = #5

Guahan = #15

indigenous indian Guam = #59

"indigenous epistemology" = #122

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home