Thursday, December 13, 2007

(Not) Losing My Indigeneity

I apologize, the end of the term rush and some technical difficulties stopped me from putting this podcast up immediately after we did it nearly two weeks ago. We have a lot to talk about, Miget went to the UN and describes that experience, there is a conference to discuss, I am closing in on my ma thesis and I ramble on about that for waaaay too long, my apologies, Maile describes a paper she is writing and we sing a little REM to wrap it up!

Watch this space, Madel, Maile and I are doing another podcast tomorrow so that should be up this weekend. We haven't heard from Madel since last spring so you know she has plenty on her mind!

ta da!  back!

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great podcast..very exciting work ;)

cs

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger csperez said...

oops, commented under the wrong account ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home