Friday, April 13, 2007

Sorry it has been so long between podcasts! We probably won't be podcasting for another three weeks when we are at the Indigeous Studies Meeting in May. Miget is in Guam, Madel is preparing to defend her prospectus and qualify, go Madel! My defense for my MA thesis defense is postponed until late summer but I am reading and researching. This morning after I dropped my son off at school I ran into Madel heading to her office hours, looking great and it was nice to catch up, I miss our talks! So I wanted to let the faithful know that we will return, soon and singing, as always!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 AM, Blogger the nosy food critic said...

There's a conference coming up in June called "Indigenous Voices in Social Work: Not Lost in Translation." You guys might be interested in presenting or attending. Here is the web address for more information:

http://vrchawaii.org/IVSW/index.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home