Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Podcast #6 - Sound of Indigeneity

Dear listeners, in this podcast, recorded earlier today, we sing songs that mean a great deal to us. It was Miget's idea, and like most of his ideas, inspired. We all love to sing, nervousness may have tripped us up more than usual, but you can be the judge. I will tell you that we had a good time but you can see that for yourself.

once more with feeling

singing from the heart

Miget has some Chamorro mojo that gets me and Madel to do things I suspect we would never do otherwise. Did I mention we had fun?

Soon I'll post the six minute plus bonus track of us singing at lunchtime, I think our rendition of The Beatles' Yesterday is a counter hegemonic narrative for sure!

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Ross said...

#6 is brilliant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home